Helping Obtain Compensation For The Injured Worker

Workers who are injured on the job are entitled to benefits under their employer's workers' compensation insurance. If you were injured within the scope of your employment, you may file a workers' compensation claim. Under Connecticut law, it is your responsibility to file a claim, and not your employer's. Contact attorney Marjorie Drake, located in Hartford, Connecticut, for a free initial consultation.

If your employer has denied your claim, or you believe your employer is not giving you the benefits that you are entitled to receive, you may need our assistance. Marjorie Drake helps injured workers get the workers' compensation payments that they need to cope with a serious work injury.

Far too many workers' compensation claims result in disputes over whether employees are eligible for benefits, or what benefits people are entitled to receive. It is important to speak to a lawyer. Call Marjorie Drake if you believe your employer is improperly handling your workers' comp claim.

Helping Out Regarding A Wide Variety Of Workers' Compensation Claims

Work-related injuries take a variety of forms. Some examples of claims involve accidents that cause:

  • Back, neck, and spinal cord injuries
  • Brain and head injuries
  • Shoulder, arm, and elbow injuries
  • Carpal tunnel, wrist, and hand injuries
  • Repetitive stress and strain injuries
  • Blindness and hearing loss claims
  • Amputations and disfigurements
  • Leg, hip, and foot injuries

The sooner you contact an attorney the better your chances of obtaining benefits without delay. Understanding your rights is critical in any type of workers' compensation claim. In order to avoid making a mistake that could affect your claim, contact us today.

Contact An Experienced Workers' Compensation Lawyer Today

Attorney Marjorie Drake represents injured workers throughout Connecticut, including people in Hartford County, the Farmington Valley and New Haven. Contact her office today for a free initial consultation about your claim by calling 860-513-2309.