Lawyers Helping You Recover Compensation

If you were the victim of a serious accident or suffer from a disabling medical condition, you need answers to your most pressing legal questions. People need to know who will pay for their medical bills, lost wages and other types of losses.

Contact attorney Marjorie Drake, in Hartford, Connecticut, for answers to your questions. Attorney Drake has over 25 years of experience. She represents injured people seeking compensation for their injuries. As a lawyer, her job is to guide people through what can be a complicated legal process in any of the following areas:

Qualifications For Social Security

You may qualify to receive Social Security Disability Insurance (SSD) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI or SSDI) benefits if you are disabled and are unable to work. The Social Security's administrative process can be complicated.

The Social Security Administration will initially and routinely deny many applications. When your claim is denied, Marjorie Drake can help you obtain the benefits you and your family need. She can seek disability benefits for clients with a range of debilitating injuries and illnesses, including:

Work-Related Injuries And Workers' Compensation

If you suffered a work related injury, you should consider filing for Connecticut workers' compensation benefit compensation. These benefits provide injured workers with medical care, vocational rehabilitation services, wage loss benefits, and other monetary compensation. It is important to act quickly when involved in the workers' compensation claims process.

Personal Injury Compensation

If you were hurt because of someone else's negligence, file a personal injury claim to recover monetary compensation for your injuries. As a lawyer, Marjorie Drake represents people in personal injury cases involving car accidents, slip-and-fall injuries, and dangerous products.

Contact A Workers' Compensation — Personal Injury — Disability Lawyer

To set up a free initial consultation about your personal injury, Social Security Disability, or workers' compensation case, contact her today. For over 25 years, she has represented people in Connecticut, including people in Hartford, New Haven, Farmington and Tolland County.

If you are unsure about whether you need a lawyer, see Do I Need A Lawyer?