The Kind Of Representation We Provide

Injuries or illness can strike anyone at any time. The consequences can affect a person's life for years to come. It is the job of your lawyer to get you the monetary compensation and medical treatment you and your family need to get you through this difficult time. You need a legal advocate who can guide you through the legal system.

For answers to questions you have about filing a Social Security, workers' compensation, or personal injury claim, contact attorney Marjorie Drake.

Social Security Disability Benefits

Though you may expect to still work a number of years, an unexpected accident or illness may change your plans. Now you must deal with your inability to return to work. Social Security Disability Insurance (SSD) provides disabled people with monthly benefits if their condition meets the government guidelines. The process of obtaining Social Security is complicated. You have the right to appeal denied applications. It is important to have us represent you during hearings before an administrative law judge. An experienced attorney can help you maneuver through this process successfully.

Click here to access our Social Security Disability intake form.

Work Injuries And Auto Accidents

Obtain monetary compensation for injuries suffered on the job, or from someone else's negligence. By filing a workers' comp claim or personal injury lawsuit, you may be able to recover monies or other benefits you need to cope with a serious injury. Marjorie Drake has extensive experience guiding people through the administrative and legal process. She also has had prior experience as a lawyer for insurance companies.

She will represent you following a car accident, a fall, or other circumstances where you have been injured through the fault of another. By investigating your case thoroughly, she will determine the responsible parties, and hold them accountable for your injuries. Whether through negotiation or litigation, she will obtain a just result in your case.

Providing Legal Assistance In Dealing With Serious Health Problems

Protect your rights. Contact attorney Marjorie Drake for a free initial consultation by calling 860-513-2309. She represents people throughout Hartford County and the Farmington Valley, and injured people in New Britain and New Haven.